Compare Hilton vs Hyatt BETASee how working at Hilton vs. Hyatt compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Hilton vs. Hyatt. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Hilton scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Positive Business Outlook.
- Hyatt scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- Hilton had 8 more reviews than Hyatt that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- Hilton had 39 more reviews than Hyatt that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Hilton full-time for more than 10 years
Growth opportunity, business of people serving people, purpose driven, diverse, incredible leaders and team members.
During the pandemic it has been tough not to travel and see colleagues in person. We use Teams for video calls, but not being together has been challenging. We have made it work to accomplish great... things though!
Advice to Management