Compare Hilton vs IHG Hotels and Resorts BETASee how working at Hilton vs. IHG Hotels and Resorts compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Hilton vs. IHG Hotels and Resorts. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Hilton scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Work-life balance, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Team member travel" was the most mentioned Pro at Hilton.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at IHG Hotels and Resorts.
- Hilton had 224 more reviews than IHG Hotels and Resorts that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Hilton full-time for more than 3 years
Respect of the human value, Health & Welfare Benefit Plans, Competitive Starting Salary.
Holidays are based off seniority so more than likely you will be working the first year or so.