Compare Hoag Memorial Hospital vs UC Irvine Health BETASee how working at Hoag Memorial Hospital vs. UC Irvine Health compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Hoag Memorial Hospital vs. UC Irvine Health. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Hoag Memorial Hospital scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- UC Irvine Health scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Great location" was the most mentioned Pro at Hoag Memorial Hospital.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at UC Irvine Health.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Hoag Memorial Hospital.
- "Pay for parking" was the most mentioned Con at UC Irvine Health.
I have been working at Hoag Memorial Hospital
Performed network engineering, design, planning (WAN & LAN) & implementation. Studied single point failures & designed WAN structure in such a way that there are no failures in network... in case of any device or link failure. Installing, Configuring and troubleshooting Cisco Routers (ASR1002X, 3945, 3845, 2800, 3600) and Switches to perform functions at the Access, Distribution, and Core layers. Installing, Maintaining and Troubleshooting of Cisco ASR 1K, 7200, 7750,7950, 3925E and 2951E Routers and Cisco 6500, 4510, 4500-X, 4948, 3560X, 3750X and 2960S Switches for deployment on production. Responsibilities include software upgrade, license activation, configuring/installing new GSR router 7000,12000, Nexus switch 9000, 5000,3000, 9504, 9300, 3200, 2308, F5-5050 and maintaining network documentation. Troubleshooting Layer 2 issues, Spanning Tree protocol, RSTP, MST, VTP, VLAN on Cisco – 6500 series switches.
I dint find any cons