Compare Honeywell vs Unison International Consulting BETASee how working at Honeywell vs. Unison International Consulting compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Honeywell vs. Unison International Consulting. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Honeywell scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and CEO Approval.
- Unison International Consulting scored higher in 4 areas: Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Honeywell.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Honeywell.
I have been working at Honeywell full-time for more than 8 years
1. Great place to learn and grow. 2. There are so many opportunities where you can excel if you have the capability to do. 3. Ideas are always welcome. 4. Hard work, dedication, and talent are... always recognized. 5. The work culture provides you to envision an end to end solution which this company develops. 6. Always enable you to think of new and out of box solutions for the customer. This enable you to learn new technologies and skills.
There is no shortcut here, you need to have patience and prove your worth by learning the product, domain and keep upgrading yourself to stand out from the crowd. So if you are looking for easy job,... this is not for you!!
Advice to Management
My only suggestion to management is to keep encouraging the employee to learn and grow by providing the opportunity in the different product lines so that they can learn the whole domain and help the... company in a better way.
I have been working at Unison International Consulting full-time for less than a year
Great place to work. All the consultants work as a team and support each other in order to achieve task.
I don’t think so there is any.