Compare Human Factors vs Clarice Technologies BETASee how working at Human Factors vs. Clarice Technologies compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Human Factors vs. Clarice Technologies. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Clarice Technologies scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Cua and cxa" was the most mentioned Pro at Human Factors.
- "Hfi" was the most mentioned Con at Human Factors.
I worked at Human Factors full-time for less than a year
Great learning, good place to begin UX career, great mentors, Research driven, Very methodical approach, Work from home
Limited variety of projects, Slow growth after mid level
I worked at Clarice Technologies full-time for more than a year
- Vibrant atmosphere working on all the emerging technologies from IoT, e-commerce, Mobile.. so if you want to get your career right you should start here. - Approachable management and leaders, a... company where everyone is helping everyone to succeed - Talent hub: you interact with designers, developers, leaders from all cultures and domains. - Lightening knowledge sessions and competitions - Gaming zone with Playstation and free snacks, beat that!
- Offices are disintegrated and that is going to be rectified soon