Compare Huron Consulting Group vs Analysis Group BETASee how working at Huron Consulting Group vs. Analysis Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Huron Consulting Group vs. Analysis Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Huron Consulting Group scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Analysis Group scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Huron Consulting Group.
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Analysis Group.
- Huron Consulting Group had 28 more reviews than Analysis Group that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Huron Consulting Group full-time for more than a year
1. Employees and leaders are friendly and supportive. 2. Work life balance is nice, they encourage not to work beyond working hours (8hr). 3. Parties in big restaurant regularly. 4. Pays well.
None i can think of
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work.