Compare IBM vs Concentrix BETASee how working at IBM vs. Concentrix compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Concentrix. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Concentrix scored higher in 3 areas: Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Concentrix.
- IBM had 620 more reviews than Concentrix that mentioned "Low salary" as a Con.
I have been working at IBM full-time for more than 10 years
Trustworthy, excellent work place, employee health benefits and facility are good,
Low increments, monitoery motivation is slow, Onshore opportunity is limited
Advice to Management
Keep salary increment as per inflation
I worked at Concentrix full-time for more than 5 years
1. Easy work life balance 2. Healthy environment 3. Job Security 4. Lot of L&D 5. Very strong HR backbone
1. Not a great pay master 2. Appraisals are very average 3. Project change, sunset and movement is very common
Advice to Management
1. Pre pandemic days I gave an Idea for flex work for anyone who is in a supervisory role meaning - email access from home, laptop, etc. That was shot down claiming it to be a security risk. Now, I... am sure they are learning the hard way. 2. Must retain talent by better appraisals. Appraisals and rating don't go hand in hand which is not justified. 3. Promotion from AM to DM is through recommendation that managers aren't incentivized for promoting people - means recommending someone would be an additional work. A need of IJP route is must and a proper career review should happen where managers must be given target to rotate talent.