Compare IBM vs Metaswitch BETASee how working at IBM vs. Metaswitch compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Metaswitch. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Metaswitch scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Metaswitch.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Company house" was the most mentioned Con at Metaswitch.
I have been working at Metaswitch full-time for less than a year
Supportive, team based structure of company. Very good work-life balance (no pressure / obligation to do overtime, relatively flexible working hours). For that reason job is pretty low stress too.
Not diverse at all. Out of ~37 grads more than 30 were white male.
Advice to Management
Some serious changes need to be made in the recruitment process!