Compare IBM vs NetApp BETASee how working at IBM vs. NetApp compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. NetApp. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- NetApp scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- IBM had 2,114 more reviews than NetApp that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Middle management" was the most mentioned Con at NetApp.
I have been working at NetApp full-time for more than 8 years
I have been working here for the past 7 plus years a very nice company and good work-life balance, great culture, and friendly environment no differentiation between employees and contractors.
Internal Job and moving to next level