Compare IBM vs Sutherland BETASee how working at IBM vs. Sutherland compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Sutherland. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Sutherland scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- IBM had 2,091 more reviews than Sutherland that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Night shifts" was the most mentioned Con at Sutherland.
I have been working at Sutherland full-time for more than 10 years
-Pay for performance -Competitive pay -Engaging environment -Employee morale pulse checks -Ongoing leadership development -Diverse workforce and leadership -Annual performance... reviews -Global opportunities -Cafe on site -Gym on site -Unique incentives based on clients supported -Approachable and engaging leadership -Clean and safe environment
Performance expectations but, the compensation and advancement opportunities are well worth it.
Advice to Management
Continue to invest in great employees.