Compare IGT vs Global Experience Specialists BETASee how working at IGT vs. Global Experience Specialists compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IGT vs. Global Experience Specialists. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IGT scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Positive Business Outlook.
- Global Experience Specialists scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- IGT had 73 more reviews than Global Experience Specialists that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- IGT had 36 more reviews than Global Experience Specialists that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at IGT.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Global Experience Specialists.
I have been working at IGT full-time
I have worked at IGT India for more that 4 years as System Administrator. The company provides a very flexible and friendly work environment.
So far not many cons, Not many opportunities to work and support latest technologies.
I worked at Global Experience Specialists full-time for more than 8 years
Great employees, my direct manager was great.
No room to grow in the company, low pay, long hours.