Compare Indigo Books & Music vs Crossword BETASee how working at Indigo Books & Music vs. Crossword compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Indigo Books & Music vs. Crossword. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Indigo Books & Music scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Crossword scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Indigo Books & Music.
- "Minimum wage" was the most mentioned Con at Indigo Books & Music.
I have been working at Crossword full-time for more than 5 years
Timing is flexible and good work environment.
Book rewards and black card. and product quality and customer service is not up to the mark
Advice to Management
Process needs to be improved there lack of things still lacking . management is not aggressive towards work . escalation matrix needs to implemented.there are lot things on which needs a improvement ....there are no standard protocols .every new person from higher authority comes with new process. Decision and calls should not be from individuals take suggestions and opinions before implementation of anything.work load shall be evenly distributed among all in the company which will help work every employee in the work effeciantly .it's not the only one person responsible for good or bad things .need to focus on productivity