Compare Infinity Consulting Solutions vs ICS BETASee how working at Infinity Consulting Solutions vs. ICS compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Infinity Consulting Solutions vs. ICS. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Infinity Consulting Solutions scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- ICS scored higher in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Infinity Consulting Solutions had 2 more reviews than ICS that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- Infinity Consulting Solutions had 2 more reviews than ICS that mentioned "Great place" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Infinity Consulting Solutions.
- "Never on time" was the most mentioned Con at ICS.
I have been working at Infinity Consulting Solutions for less than a year
I had an excellent experience as a candidate working with ICS. During my job search, I had been working with 10+ staffing agencies and ICS was by far the best. My recruiter (Mike) contacted me in... regards to an opportunity that was exactly what I was looking for--truly a perfect fit in every way. Within a week of making initial contact with me he had an offer for me. Mike and everyone I've been in contact with at ICS has been friendly, prompt, communicative, and truly had my best interests at heart. Onboarding was also very efficient and easy. They've checked in with me a number of times to make sure my experience with their client has been positive. Every aspect of working with ICS has been excellent and I truly can't think of any way in which it could be better.
I've scoured my brain and replayed my experience over in my head many times and I truly cannot think of anything to write as a con. I'm pretty observant and critical, but I genuinely can't think of... any way in which they could have been better. My recruiter even met me on the morning of my first day and personally introduced me to my supervisor. They really go above and beyond.
Advice to Management
Keep it up and reward your recruiters for being so excellent.