Compare Infogain vs Coforge BETASee how working at Infogain vs. Coforge compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Infogain vs. Coforge. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Infogain scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Coforge had 9 more reviews than Infogain that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Hire and fire" was the most mentioned Con at Infogain.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Coforge.
I have been working at Infogain full-time for less than a year
Medium Range Company so almost everyone is well known to each other. Organisation cares for the employee's social and work life balance. Higher Management is good and interacts with all the newly... inducted people. HR is good and very friendly. Training sessions are very prompt and concise.Doubts are resolved by experts in very less time. Lastly the parties and socialising is good to an extent(have heard this from a lot of colleagues😊)
Nothing in major. Maybe the only noticeable thing is that not all the employees are very well versed in English Language.
Advice to Management
Very well knit competency structure and I was very very happy on receiving my first salary. Want to thank all the members who realized my potential and gave me a good opportunity to work in the... Organization. Specially want to thank Shekhar Y. and Neetika K. for the innumerable follow ups they did during the Covid19 pandemic and helped me with this job✌️
I have been working at Coforge full-time for more than 10 years
- Customer focused organisation - Employee centric, understand and supports work - life balance - Extremely organized with respect to processes - For individual's growth, provides learning... opportunities outside of the defined job role
Nothing as such, highly satisfied, work from home culture shall be supported
Advice to Management
This is a technology driven business we are into, as technology is changing rapidly, more and more streams are getting added, we shall keep pace with it as in the past.