Compare Infogain vs Fareportal BETASee how working at Infogain vs. Fareportal compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Infogain vs. Fareportal. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Infogain scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good food" was the most mentioned Pro at Infogain.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Fareportal.
- "Hire and fire" was the most mentioned Con at Infogain.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Con at Fareportal.
I have been working at Fareportal full-time for more than 3 years
* I never feel work pressure due to helping team members and seniors, if you stuck anywhere they will help you out. * Anyone can share there problem directly with HR teams and they take action... quickly on that. * There is lots of learning opportunity and no any restriction to implement new technology for new development or migration of old code. * Fareportal appreciate the employees and recognize there work time to time.
Appraisal slab should be different as per employee Band. Currently Fareportal distributing appraisal from 0-15% only, so it should be higher as per employee band and performance.
Advice to Management
I haven't much idea about other teams but Air(XML) team has best work culture due to best management from top to bottom like Nikunj Dhawan, Deepak Kaushik, Khalid, Sapam, Pravin. I also worked with... Operation team they are also very nice and cooperative. My personal experience is very nice with this company, Mr. Deepak Kaushik & Mr. Abhishek Srivastava is very friendly and polite person so anyone can share there problems/suggestions with them.