Compare Infogain vs Jabong.com BETASee how working at Infogain vs. Jabong.com compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Infogain vs. Jabong.com. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Infogain scored higher in 5 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Jabong.com scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Good food" was the most mentioned Pro at Infogain.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Jabong.com.
- "Hire and fire" was the most mentioned Con at Infogain.
- "Jabong" was the most mentioned Con at Jabong.com.
I have been working at Infogain full-time for less than a year
Medium Range Company so almost everyone is well known to each other. Organisation cares for the employee's social and work life balance. Higher Management is good and interacts with all the newly... inducted people. HR is good and very friendly. Training sessions are very prompt and concise.Doubts are resolved by experts in very less time. Lastly the parties and socialising is good to an extent(have heard this from a lot of colleagues😊)
Nothing in major. Maybe the only noticeable thing is that not all the employees are very well versed in English Language.
Advice to Management
Very well knit competency structure and I was very very happy on receiving my first salary. Want to thank all the members who realized my potential and gave me a good opportunity to work in the... Organization. Specially want to thank Shekhar Y. and Neetika K. for the innumerable follow ups they did during the Covid19 pandemic and helped me with this job✌️
I worked at Jabong.com full-time for more than 5 years
Was an amazing organization for those who really want to master their respective fields.
I didn't see any cons.