Compare Infosys vs FreshWorks Studio BETASee how working at Infosys vs. FreshWorks Studio compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Infosys vs. FreshWorks Studio. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Infosys scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- FreshWorks Studio scored higher in 1 area: Senior Management.
- Both tied in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Infosys.
- "Salary hike" was the most mentioned Con at Infosys.
I have been working at Infosys full-time for more than 8 years
Infosys provides the best training that you can ever undergo (My personal Experience). ... Less stressful work so you can learn other technologies side by side if you wish. Infosys provides Good... facilities and has a good infrastructure to maximize the use of all possible options.
The quality of work in this company is much low as compared to the market, which it has a very less yearly hikes. There are a lot of ups and downs with the salary. The salary hikes and bounces... sometimes which in result will lag the competitors. Mainly there is a less salary for the freshers as compared with the other companies. And if you look into the higher job level, the salary distributed is ok. There should be an average working hours of about 9.15 yearly and there is not much challenging work to do and it had no hard coding. Not a good place if you are a coding lover.