Compare Integrated Systems Management vs Intas Pharmaceuticals BETASee how working at Integrated Systems Management vs. Intas Pharmaceuticals compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Integrated Systems Management vs. Intas Pharmaceuticals. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Integrated Systems Management scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Intas Pharmaceuticals scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Yoga classes" was the most mentioned Pro at Integrated Systems Management.
- "Good working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Intas Pharmaceuticals.
- "Ism" was the most mentioned Con at Integrated Systems Management.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Intas Pharmaceuticals.
I have been working at Integrated Systems Management full-time for more than 3 years
The Company who cares for the employees and helping them to grow physically, Mentally and Spiritually. The only company in Ahmedabad who provides all facilities including Yoga, Bhagawad Geeta classes..., Hobby classes and Fun Fridays and all other regional festival celebration in the office hours. Recently with the starting of Pranayama and Meditation classes, within 2 months of duration 15-20 employees got maximum benefits and transformation internally as well as externally. I am one of them who got maximum benefit by becoming more energetic, enthusiastic and creative too. Pranayama helped me to increase decision making powers and to think and approach differently with all personal as well as professional matters, Thanks to the management for providing such wonderful programmes and quality life.
Timings - Of Course overlapping is must being US based company , Still it would be great if we can cultivate culture and systems and procedures in such a way that employees can be accessible even... after leaving office and attend the important calls and messages,
Advice to Management