Compare IHG Hotels and Resorts vs Holiday Inn Express BETASee how working at IHG Hotels and Resorts vs. Holiday Inn Express compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IHG Hotels and Resorts vs. Holiday Inn Express. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IHG Hotels and Resorts scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at IHG Hotels and Resorts.
- "Guest" was the most mentioned Pro at Holiday Inn Express.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at IHG Hotels and Resorts.
- "No benefits" was the most mentioned Con at Holiday Inn Express.
I have been working at IHG Hotels and Resorts full-time for more than 3 years
1) Transparency 2) Supportive colleagues 3) Nice L&D trainings 4) Amazing cab, admin and IT facilities 5) 8 hours shift
There is no such con
I have been working at Holiday Inn Express for more than a year
bcz it comes under an international brand.
people are so good and cooperative I still miss that working vibe.
Advice to Management
I'm so much dedicated and honest with my work.