Compare InterContinental Hotels Group vs Marriott International BETASee how working at InterContinental Hotels Group vs. Marriott International compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at InterContinental Hotels Group vs. Marriott International. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- InterContinental Hotels Group scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Positive Business Outlook.
- Marriott International scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at InterContinental Hotels Group.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Marriott International.
- Marriott International had 410 more reviews than InterContinental Hotels Group that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at InterContinental Hotels Group full-time for more than 3 years
1) Transparency 2) Supportive colleagues 3) Nice L&D trainings 4) Amazing cab, admin and IT facilities 5) 8 hours shift
There is no such con
I have been working at Marriott International full-time for more than a year
Because it is big brand company and best for future growth, as per company profile its give best opportunity.
Being Heard. It takes time to gain the trust of coworkers to get them on board with your ideas
Advice to Management
Management is very helpful for Employee.