Compare Intuit vs NetApp BETASee how working at Intuit vs. NetApp compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Intuit vs. NetApp. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Intuit scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- NetApp scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Intuit.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at NetApp.
- Intuit had 92 more reviews than NetApp that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- Intuit had 21 more reviews than NetApp that mentioned "Middle management" as a Con.
I have been working at Intuit full-time for more than 3 years
Innovative Culture, Peers like friends, Transparent Policies, Competitive Pay, Endless oppotunities to grow, Amazing projects in React, Java, AI and ML . Truly powering prosperity
None - Its just amazing to work here
I have been working at NetApp full-time for more than 8 years
I have been working here for the past 7 plus years a very nice company and good work-life balance, great culture, and friendly environment no differentiation between employees and contractors.
Internal Job and moving to next level