Compare Intuit vs Salesforce BETASee how working at Intuit vs. Salesforce compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Intuit vs. Salesforce. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Intuit scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Salesforce scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- Intuit had 37 more reviews than Salesforce that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Intuit.
- "Big company" was the most mentioned Con at Salesforce.
I have been working at Intuit full-time for more than a year
1. Work-life Balance 2. Awesome opportunities to learn and upgrade skills while working, very much promoted through live, virtual classes/workshops/sessions. 3. Benefits are good and employees are... taken care of. 4. Intuit also drives many values and stands firm to them.
Fewer teams focused on work in AI/ML, hence a select few get the opportunity to be a part of these teams. However, Intuit is slowly moving towards improving this.