Compare Investors Bank vs Columbia Bank (NJ) BETASee how working at Investors Bank vs. Columbia Bank (NJ) compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Investors Bank vs. Columbia Bank (NJ). Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Columbia Bank (NJ) scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Benefits are good" was the most mentioned Pro at Investors Bank.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Columbia Bank (NJ).
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Investors Bank.
- "Room for advancement" was the most mentioned Con at Columbia Bank (NJ).
I worked at Investors Bank full-time for more than a year
It was a great team and pleasure to work.
Not a busy bank and hard to achieve the branch goals.
Advice to Management
to offer a better financials products to attract clients.
I worked at Columbia Bank (NJ) full-time for more than 10 years
Good health insurance and benefits, holiday bonus.
Be prepared to be paid less than any other commercial bank but do twice the work. They require a degree for anything in the corporate area: if you don’t have a degree in banking /finance you won’t be... able to move up but you will be made to train new hires who have no experience but have a degree to get a position that you may be qualified for with years of experience.