Compare J.P. Morgan vs 7.ai BETASee how working at J.P. Morgan vs. 7.ai compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at J.P. Morgan vs. 7.ai. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- J.P. Morgan scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- 7.ai scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at J.P. Morgan.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at 7.ai.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at J.P. Morgan.
- "Less salary" was the most mentioned Con at 7.ai.
I worked at 7.ai full-time for more than a year
My overall experience working at 7 has been very rewarding both in my career as well as in my personal learning. Some of the things I loved about 7 in my 2 years of service: 1. Opportunities... to learn from seniors, work 2. The work culture and ethics (There's almost zero politics in office) 3. Rewards, appreciation and recognition within teams 4. Very friendly seniors and associates 5. Office building is a great place to work and hangout
1. Pay scale can be better for Marketing Positions (Incentives) 2. Should provide chances for juniors to pitch their ideas and thoughts 3. Need to host more activities for employees