Compare J.P. Morgan vs BNP Paribas BETASee how working at J.P. Morgan vs. BNP Paribas compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at J.P. Morgan vs. BNP Paribas. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- J.P. Morgan scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- BNP Paribas scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at J.P. Morgan.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at BNP Paribas.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at J.P. Morgan.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at BNP Paribas.
I worked at BNP Paribas full-time for more than a year
BNP Paribas is an employee centric company (CIB). 1) Technology centric. Latest technology stack is followed and upgraded with time. 2) Compensation. Salary is never a problem. Year on year growth... is good. They also give a very high IC. 3) Opportunity. If you want to work on something. Just say it. Management will try their best to give you the same. 4) Benefits. All standard benefits like Good number of leaves. Good insurance cover etc. They also provide free transportation. 5) Good work-life balance. 6) Learning and Development. Learning is encouraged here. I accomplished two certifications in cloud, because my team and management encouraged me to do so.
1) Formal dress code 😅. 2) Promotions are long term game.
Advice to Management
They are doing good work, no suggestions as such.