Compare J.P. Morgan vs Bank of America BETASee how working at J.P. Morgan vs. Bank of America compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at J.P. Morgan vs. Bank of America. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- J.P. Morgan scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Bank of America scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- Bank of America had 1,509 more reviews than J.P. Morgan that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- Bank of America had 717 more reviews than J.P. Morgan that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at J.P. Morgan.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Bank of America.
I have been working at J.P. Morgan full-time for more than a year
- Great Product Problems to work on - Growing FinTech Industry - Opportunity to work with Industry & Subject Matter Experts - Superior Culture with high stress on work-life balance - Best in the... compensation & HR policies - Great career growth roadmap and visibility
None. Can't think of any which is really a con but there are certainly areas of improvement.