Compare J.P. Morgan vs Citi BETASee how working at J.P. Morgan vs. Citi compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at J.P. Morgan vs. Citi. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- J.P. Morgan scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at J.P. Morgan.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Citi.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at J.P. Morgan.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Citi.
I have been working at J.P. Morgan full-time for less than a year
Working on live transactions. Direct interaction with senior bankers. Better work-life balance as compared to frontend role.
Role remains backend and limited opportunity to go to frontend. Only a stepping stone as mostly people stay for 2-3 years only.