Compare J.P. Morgan vs Goldman Sachs BETASee how working at J.P. Morgan vs. Goldman Sachs compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at J.P. Morgan vs. Goldman Sachs. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- J.P. Morgan scored higher in 4 areas: Work-life balance, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Goldman Sachs scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Senior Management.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at J.P. Morgan.
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Goldman Sachs.
- Goldman Sachs had 103 more reviews than J.P. Morgan that mentioned "Working hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Goldman Sachs full-time
Highly Competitive Highly Professional All rounded learning
Personal relationship plays more vital role in advancement than performance
Advice to Management
Employee Review System needs proper check, has enough loose ends and manager becomes god. Looses the value of 360 degree review system.