Compare J.P. Morgan vs Morgan Stanley BETASee how working at J.P. Morgan vs. Morgan Stanley compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at J.P. Morgan vs. Morgan Stanley. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- J.P. Morgan scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at J.P. Morgan.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Morgan Stanley.
- J.P. Morgan had 231 more reviews than Morgan Stanley that mentioned "Working hours" as a Con.
I worked at Morgan Stanley full-time for more than a year
- Tons of client exposure - Tons of responsibility to drive projects - Great training program - Talented people (strong core group that has been there 30+ years)
- Work life balance can be challenging (long hours, very little predictability of schedule)