Compare J.P. Morgan vs Nasdaq BETASee how working at J.P. Morgan vs. Nasdaq compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at J.P. Morgan vs. Nasdaq. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- J.P. Morgan scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Nasdaq scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at J.P. Morgan.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Nasdaq.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at J.P. Morgan.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Nasdaq.
I have been working at Nasdaq full-time
1. Flexibility in working hours. 2. Teams always ready to adjust the timezones. 3. Always looking for ways to improve and employee feedback is always considered. 4. Immense support to the... employees even during the pandemic. 5. Leadership team always works on improve the work environment. 6. Support from Senior Management encourages you to pick up complex tasks and complete it
Haven't seen any con as such.