Compare J.P. Morgan vs Nielsen BETASee how working at J.P. Morgan vs. Nielsen compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at J.P. Morgan vs. Nielsen. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- J.P. Morgan scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Nielsen scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at J.P. Morgan.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Nielsen.
- J.P. Morgan had 279 more reviews than Nielsen that mentioned "Working hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Nielsen for more than a year
Great company culture that helps you learn and grow. Senior management is very easy to approach and all the teams are very proficient at their work. Allows work from home and flexible working as well.
Nothing is a con, you may work for long hours sometimes to meet deadlines but that is compensated with management's appreciation and other efforts to reward your hard work.