Compare J.P. Morgan vs PFM BETASee how working at J.P. Morgan vs. PFM compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at J.P. Morgan vs. PFM. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- J.P. Morgan scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at J.P. Morgan.
- "Training program" was the most mentioned Pro at PFM.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at J.P. Morgan.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at PFM.
I have been working at PFM full-time
Throughout the training process, the firm makes a point to showcase every avenue within PFM. There’s something for everybody that enjoys public finance. While exhibiting a fairly standard... hierarchical structure, (most) senior-level employees are very willing to listen and help.
Can get slammed with work sometimes (long hours, work weekends). Pay could be higher in early stages.