Compare J.P. Morgan vs Quicken Loans BETASee how working at J.P. Morgan vs. Quicken Loans compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at J.P. Morgan vs. Quicken Loans. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- J.P. Morgan scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Quicken Loans scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at J.P. Morgan.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Quicken Loans.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at J.P. Morgan.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Quicken Loans.
I worked at Quicken Loans
1. Excellent work life balance 2. Opportunities to shadow other teams 3. Multiple events are organized for interns 4. Good technical teams 5. A lot of benefits for full-time employees
The only con of the internship program is the low internship salary rate. It does not meet the industry standards at all. No demarcation between graduate and undergraduate interns.
Advice to Management
The management should work on restructuring the compensation policies so that it attracts better talented candidates from all across the country.