Compare J. Walter Thompson Worldwide vs Code and Theory BETASee how working at J. Walter Thompson Worldwide vs. Code and Theory compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at J. Walter Thompson Worldwide vs. Code and Theory. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- J. Walter Thompson Worldwide scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Code and Theory scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at J. Walter Thompson Worldwide.
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Code and Theory.
- J. Walter Thompson Worldwide had 24 more reviews than Code and Theory that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at J. Walter Thompson Worldwide full-time for less than a year
Great learning experience Best advertising firm to work for
Long working hours Stipend payed to trainees is not enough
I have been working at Code and Theory full-time
A collaborative environment. A great place to learn and grow quickly.
Many times demanding asks can result in working long hours especially if there is poor communication between the team and clients about how long it takes to get work done.