Compare JTI - Japan Tobacco International vs SAP BETASee how working at JTI - Japan Tobacco International vs. SAP compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at JTI - Japan Tobacco International vs. SAP. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SAP scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at JTI - Japan Tobacco International.
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at SAP.
- "Decision making" was the most mentioned Con at JTI - Japan Tobacco International.
- "Big company" was the most mentioned Con at SAP.
I have been working at JTI - Japan Tobacco International full-time for more than 3 years
This is the only company which really cares about its employees. The reason why every year they are winning TOP EMPLOYER award. Very positive and friendly environment. People are very nice and... supportive. Many things to learn and explore. No one will push or force you anything. Everything is done as per the project plan. Pay scale and bonus are very nice. You will have the opportunity to travel other countries. The people and culture team is also very nice and helpful.
Salary hike is very low