Compare John Deere vs CNH Industrial BETASee how working at John Deere vs. CNH Industrial compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at John Deere vs. CNH Industrial. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- John Deere scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- CNH Industrial scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at John Deere.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at CNH Industrial.
- John Deere had 41 more reviews than CNH Industrial that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at John Deere full-time for more than 3 years
1) Good Salary Package 2) Good leaves policies - 24 yearly + 10 medical 3) Flexible timings 4) WFH during COVID 5) Moderate work load 6) Matured co workers 7) Good leadership 8) No management... it's always Leadership : So u will never go through comments like management wants this....It's always leaders who guides path. 9) Strategy based company. 10) Leadership directions are Transparent. So emoyees are clear about his job role and his Goals which are in lined with Company goals.
1) Promotions are deficult after some level. So one can be in same post for long. No experience based promotions. Promotions are done on IJP (internal job postings) based and most of IJP are fixed.... 2) For promotion one may need to change job role as it's IJP based and IJP may be for some other job role. So if u want to increase ur Pascale u need to apply IJP and get selected. 3) 80% time IJP are fixed. So u need some upper hand who nominate u for some IJP. Then u have good chance to get selected for IJP Promotions. 4) Leaders don't values talent. It's always work need to get it done then how (with what efforts) and who ( even one who is not responsible) done it does not matter. 5) Woman's are deliberately allows to grow faster in organisation to show Woman Empowerment. This demotivates male hard-smart workers.
Advice to Management
Take care in terms of what they needs and what are their issues of ur valued employees who are hard working for Company Goals.
I have been working at CNH Industrial full-time
CNH Industrial gives you lot of opportunities to learn and grow as a professional. The Senior Management allows you to be creative in approach and supports in your endeavor. Flexible timing allows... better work-life balance.
As per me there are no any cons