Compare John Deere vs Ford Motor Company BETASee how working at John Deere vs. Ford Motor Company compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at John Deere vs. Ford Motor Company. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- John Deere scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- Ford Motor Company had 145 more reviews than John Deere that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- Ford Motor Company had 77 more reviews than John Deere that mentioned "Good pay" as a Pro.
- Ford Motor Company had 51 more reviews than John Deere that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Ford Motor Company full-time for more than 3 years
Extremely employee friendly, corruption free, transparency
Certain outdated or very traditional methods of handling day-to-day processes still persists, bringing down the chances of Ford becoming a current Gen mobility company.