Compare John Deere vs GE BETASee how working at John Deere vs. GE compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at John Deere vs. GE. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- John Deere scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- GE scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- GE had 353 more reviews than John Deere that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- GE had 362 more reviews than John Deere that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at John Deere full-time for more than 3 years
John Deere think about the employees, their policies are employee friendly and work -life balance is superior here
I don't have any cons about this company
I have been working at GE full-time for more than a year
-Rotate in several areas of finance (FP&A, Commercial Finance, Supply Chain Finance, Investor Relations, BD, Controllership, etc) -Great executive exposure (CEOs, CFOs, etc.) -Opportunity to live in... up to 4 different places in 2 years (with potential to rotate internationally) -Opportunity to rotate in multiple GE businesses (Gas Power, Renewable Energy, Nuclear, Aviation, Healthcare, Digital, Additive, Capital, etc.) -Challenging virtual/in person classes throughout the two year program in cities such Atlanta, Boston, New York (GE Crotonville), Chicago, etc. -Comprehensive relocation assistance/moving packages -Competitive 401k plan -Competitive compensation -Flexible work from home options
-Challenging business environment given COVID-19