Compare John Deere vs Saint-Gobain BETASee how working at John Deere vs. Saint-Gobain compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at John Deere vs. Saint-Gobain. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- John Deere scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- Saint-Gobain scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- John Deere had 63 more reviews than Saint-Gobain that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- John Deere had 46 more reviews than Saint-Gobain that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at John Deere full-time for more than 5 years
John Deere India has very good systematic process, Works on work ethics and treat employees with respect, Gives competitive compensation
Depending on department and team there is difference in working pattern and the development is quiet dependent on the team you are working