Compare John Deere vs iPlace BETASee how working at John Deere vs. iPlace compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at John Deere vs. iPlace. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- iPlace scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- John Deere had 15 more reviews than iPlace that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at John Deere.
- "Sick leaves" was the most mentioned Con at iPlace.
I have been working at John Deere full-time for more than 3 years
1. You have a good work life balance. 2. Special care is taken to make the environment inclusive. Your thoughts are respected. 3. Good pay as per industry standard along with other benefits. 4.... Adopting to newer technologies is a focus. 5. Generally the bonus is more than 100% (since it depends on many factors including company revenue) 6. You are encouraged to learn new technologies and trainings are provided.
Not much that I can think of, but the food in canteen can be a bit better. Also since covid wfh culture has worked, WFH can be made mandatory even when things starts opening up in future rather than... asking us to be ready to come to base location when things starts getting better.
Advice to Management
Things are in great shape. Do what you are doing right now, I think its best for all.