Compare Johnson & Johnson vs Amazon BETASee how working at Johnson & Johnson vs. Amazon compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Johnson & Johnson vs. Amazon. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Johnson & Johnson scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
- Amazon scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Senior Management and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- Amazon had 2,178 more reviews than Johnson & Johnson that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- Amazon had 2,726 more reviews than Johnson & Johnson that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Johnson & Johnson for less than a year
1. Perfect culture 2. Supportive colleagues and managers 3. Stints across org help to enhance knowledge 4. Great compensation 5. Very good work life balance 6. Liberty to work in Janssen, Consumer or... Medical Device divisions and get max exposure & knowledge
None Please do not think there is better company than J&J and leave. J&J has the best culture