Compare Johnson & Johnson vs Amgen BETASee how working at Johnson & Johnson vs. Amgen compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Johnson & Johnson vs. Amgen. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Johnson & Johnson scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- Johnson & Johnson had 72 more reviews than Amgen that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Johnson & Johnson.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Amgen.
I have been working at Johnson & Johnson full-time for more than 3 years
Employee centric, walks the talk, outstanding reputation and product quality
Bureaucracy and process-driven. Badly lagging to competition due to slow processes.
Advice to Management
Support functions need to show business urgency who are currently completely reluctant to any business needs.