Compare Johnson & Johnson vs Novartis BETASee how working at Johnson & Johnson vs. Novartis compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Johnson & Johnson vs. Novartis. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Johnson & Johnson scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Novartis scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- Johnson & Johnson had 156 more reviews than Novartis that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Johnson & Johnson.
- "Decision making" was the most mentioned Con at Novartis.
I have been working at Novartis full-time for more than a year
A company with great culture! Respect for employees! Flat structure! Un-bossed culture! Support for employees! It gives you new challenge every day, you learn, develop and grow out of it. However,... due to these challenges there can be stressful situations, but at the same time, Novartis holds your hand and let you know we are right behind you, we will hold you at the right time. This company care for 3 stake holders the most, first and foremost are patients! secondly employees and thirdly Share holders! If you are associated with this organization then you are working with one of the best organizations that you can ever witness. Lastly, Choice with responsibility, preliminary understanding is that desk job employees can chose to work from anywhere in the country of employment. If that happens it will be just great and this will reflect how much this organization trust their employees.
Due to its wonderful policies and great organization to work with you might not like any other organization afterwards!
Advice to Management
Un-bossed culture and choice with responsibility are the 2 best steps I have witnessed and will make us even more productive. Hope to see these 2 growing in the right direction.