Compare Johnson & Johnson vs PepsiCo BETASee how working at Johnson & Johnson vs. PepsiCo compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Johnson & Johnson vs. PepsiCo. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Johnson & Johnson scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Johnson & Johnson.
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at PepsiCo.
- PepsiCo had 624 more reviews than Johnson & Johnson that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Johnson & Johnson full-time for more than 3 years
Employee centric, walks the talk, outstanding reputation and product quality
Bureaucracy and process-driven. Badly lagging to competition due to slow processes.
Advice to Management
Support functions need to show business urgency who are currently completely reluctant to any business needs.