Compare Johnson & Johnson vs Procter & Gamble BETASee how working at Johnson & Johnson vs. Procter & Gamble compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Johnson & Johnson vs. Procter & Gamble. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Johnson & Johnson scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
- Procter & Gamble scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- Johnson & Johnson had 14 more reviews than Procter & Gamble that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- Procter & Gamble had 32 more reviews than Johnson & Johnson that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Johnson & Johnson full-time for more than 3 years
Employee centric, walks the talk, outstanding reputation and product quality
Bureaucracy and process-driven. Badly lagging to competition due to slow processes.
Advice to Management
Support functions need to show business urgency who are currently completely reluctant to any business needs.