Compare Johnson & Johnson vs Unilever BETASee how working at Johnson & Johnson vs. Unilever compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Johnson & Johnson vs. Unilever. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Johnson & Johnson scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- Unilever scored higher in 3 areas: CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Johnson & Johnson.
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at Unilever.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Johnson & Johnson.
- "Decision making" was the most mentioned Con at Unilever.
I have been working at Unilever full-time
Large brands to handle Great employer with good policies on almost every count Performance driven Very good talent pool so you also get to work with some great minds
Very slow company in several aspects Very low risk appetite Perception management is sometimes more important than performance