Compare KPMG vs Accenture BETASee how working at KPMG vs. Accenture compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at KPMG vs. Accenture. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- KPMG scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- Accenture scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at KPMG.
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Accenture.
- KPMG had 495 more reviews than Accenture that mentioned "Long working hours" as a Con.
I have been working at KPMG full-time for more than 5 years
Work life balance, flexibility, transparency, approachable people, great team ethos.
Couldn't think of anything. Maybe, I think understanding individual's goals beside the org goals and providing the best opportunity for their growth can be given more attention.
Advice to Management
This is a great place to work. I would love to see you encourage people to become industry experts/individual contributors rather than focussing on promotions like the UK counterparts.