Compare KPMG vs EXL Service BETASee how working at KPMG vs. EXL Service compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at KPMG vs. EXL Service. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- KPMG scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- EXL Service scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at KPMG.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at EXL Service.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at KPMG.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at EXL Service.
I have been working at KPMG full-time
- Amazing culture. - Because it is not as big as Delloite, McKinsey, Bain etc. there is much more personalization which really allows you to unbundle and explore yourself professionally. - Great... leadership. - Focus on Quality - Learning Opportunities - Greater Work life balance
- Not a good pay master when compared to the other Big 4s
Advice to Management
Make the compensation more competitive, Retain your talent, Invest more in Technology and yes, we can then beat every other consulting company out there.
I have been working at EXL Service full-time for more than 8 years
Exl has lot of learning opportunities. Working proactively in AI and digitization area. Exl always care their employees and their families. During the tough time EXL is still standing with their... people. Few employees lost their life due to covid. Sincerely condolences for them. Exl leadership is paying 10 Lac to their families and also initiated the voluntary fund to support affected families.
Exl needs to support work from home more also should provide some support to employees for work place.
Advice to Management
Offer a job to a family member of deceased employee. It will help a lot.