Compare KPMG vs PFM BETASee how working at KPMG vs. PFM compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at KPMG vs. PFM. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- KPMG scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- PFM scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at KPMG.
- "Training program" was the most mentioned Pro at PFM.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at KPMG.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at PFM.
I have been working at PFM full-time
Throughout the training process, the firm makes a point to showcase every avenue within PFM. There’s something for everybody that enjoys public finance. While exhibiting a fairly standard... hierarchical structure, (most) senior-level employees are very willing to listen and help.
Can get slammed with work sometimes (long hours, work weekends). Pay could be higher in early stages.