Compare KfW vs DZ BANK BETASee how working at KfW vs. DZ BANK compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at KfW vs. DZ BANK. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- KfW scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- DZ BANK scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- DZ BANK had 3 more reviews than KfW that mentioned "Gute work life" as a Pro.
- "Aufgaben" was the most mentioned Con at KfW.
- "Gehalt" was the most mentioned Con at DZ BANK.
I have been working at KfW full-time for more than 3 years
Good exposure and opportunities for meaningful responsibilities provided
Managers in India seem to be putting in an unusually high amount of effort to track the working hours of professional staff. is resulting in across the board demotivation.
I worked at DZ BANK for less than a year
people are overall very approachable & willing to share about the work they do. since the SG branch is quite small it was easier to mingle around and get to know the bank's operations more as... compared to a larger bank with more pronounced divisions. work culture is more chill compared to SG local banks, not expected to OT
for a fresh grad, growth may be limited